The Gitzo GT3330LS Series 3 Aluminum Tripod allows users to customize the use of the tripod to their particular needs. With 32mm maximum diameter tubing, the GT3330LS is made to provide rock-solid support with any SLR camera and any 300mm lens, including a 300mm f/2.8 monster. Fit and finish are what you should expect from the industry's top brand; the exacting nature of the movements is a delight.
The GT3330LS is delivered without a column and just a flat top plate for the purists who don't want to use a column, but as a Systematic Gitzo it can accept rapid or geared center columns of various lengths as well as 75/100mm video bowl bases, a leveling base, or their new Systematic heads. Buying Gitzo's Systematic legs is buying the assured option to customize, no matter what the day's particular need may be.
Gitzo's GT3330LS utilizes improved 1.2mm thick aluminum tubing that provides high maximum load capacity & outstanding torsional rigidity while still reducing the weight by 30% over previous Gitzo aluminum models. The GT3330LS stands at an "eye level" for a comfortable height for most shooters even without the need for a column and weighs in at only 5.9 lbs (2.7kg).
- Gitzo's standard-height Systematic System 3 aluminum tripod, delivered without a column
- Maximum upper leg segment diameter of 32mm; appropriate for large SLRs and large telephoto lenses
- Improved 1.2mm thick aluminum tubing's 30% lighter than before, with equal rigidity
- Gitzo's "ALR" Anti Leg Rotation design prohibits segments from rotating; they can only move directly up or down
- Gitzo's "G-Lock" is the industry's strongest locking mechanism
- Gitzo "Power Disc" top plate with anti-twist safety screws to affix head/lens collar to disc and disc to monopod stem
- Rounded hard rubber leg tips can be exchanged for optional GS5030 self-locking feet, G1220.129B3/G1220.129LB3 ground spikes, G1220.130B3 large rubber feet, G1220.130B3 all-terrain feet, or G1586B3 non-marring feet
- Made in Italy