The MicroSync Digital Wireless Radio Strobe Sync Kit is a small wireless system for remotely firing strobes and most SLR cameras. The MicroSync is extremely small and lightweight. The transmitter is attached to a cameras hot shoe and the receiver plugs into a strobe's power pack. It uses advanced radio frequency technology enabling it to work... even work through walls and around corners in most situations.
The unit has a unique automatic power management system. When you press the shutter, the transmitter turns itself on and sends the signal to the receiver to fire your lights. Both units then turn themselves off. As a result, the battery life of the coin cell in the transmitter is approximately 3 years. There are four channels on the MicroSync Digital to allowing photographers to shoot without interference from other MicroSync users in close proximity.
- Super-miniature size and extremely lightweight.
- Advanced Radio Frequency Technology
- Advanced radio frequency technology that does not require "line of sight".
- Hot Shoe Firing
- Transmitter fires from the hot shoe of most digital and film cameras.
- Long Battery Life
- Transmitter works 3 years on one coincell battery.
- Wireless Receiver
- Receiver plugs directly into most modern strobes (no cables required).
- Instant Power
- Instant, automatic on/off power management.
- Auto Synchonization
- Four channels with automatic synchronization.
- Sync With Focal Plane and Leaf Shutters
- Maximum flash sync speeds are 1/180 (focal plane shutter)and 1/350 (leaf shutters).