The Manfrotto 190CXV3 Carbon Fiber Tripod is based upon the highly popular and awarded 190X series, but has been further improved thanks to the use of 100% carbon fiber tubing for its leg segments (it has an aluminum center column). The 190CXV3 has foam-wrapper upper segments and a 24.8mm maximum segment diameter, meaning that it is appropriate for use with SLR cameras and most of their lenses as well as the majority of modern compact HD video cameras.
The "V" in this 190CXV3 designation stands for 'video', as the 190CXV3 is delivered without the low-angle set which would rarely be used by videographers (the cost is also lowered).
The 190CXV3 has an improved leg locking system with redesigned angle adjustment levers. With a ~47" working height (legs deployed but column retracted) and a ~21.5" collapsed length, the 190CXV3 is in Manfrotto's most compact class of 3-section units.
- Carbon fiber tubing (24.8/20.4/16mm diameter segments) appropriate for SLR cameras and medium telephoto lenses
- 3-faceted aluminum center column which totally eliminates column rotation
- Foam-insulated upper segments for improved comfort in extreme temperatures or when carrying over-the-shoulder
- Redesigned more ergonomic flip locks
- Four leg deployment angle settings (25, 46, 66, & 89°)
- Made in Italy