The Pelco Matrix Switching Bay for CM9780 Series is a card cage with 34 card slots - 32 card slots for the video input modules and 2 card slots for the video output modules. This Matrix Switching Bay can support up to 512 camera inputs and 32 monitor outputs. Multiple bays can be used to expand a single CPU system to a maximum of 4096 camera inputs and 1024 monitor outputs.
The Switching Bay also comes with V-Sync which delivers a synchronization pulse allowing roll-free switching between cameras within the same matrix bay. The unit comes with a vertical drive input connector on the rear panel. This Matrix Switching Bay has a bandwidth of 15 MHz, and a signal-to-noise ratio of -70.5 dB. Further, it has a switching time of 16 mS.
Backed up by a CM9700-MPS power supply, when fully populated, this Matrix Switching Bay consumes a maximum of 60 W of power. Also, the CM9700-MPS power supply is rated at 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging). In addition, an optional backup power supply module can also be attached. For further redundancy, you can install the optional backup power supply module in each bay.
This Matrix Switching Bay occupies a rack space of 6 RUs and can be mounted on any 19-inch EIA-standard rack. Moreover, the Bay is FCC, Class B certified and UL/cUL listed.
- 34 card slots: 32 for video input modules and 2 for video output modules
- Support for up to 512 camera inputs and 32 monitor outputs
- Expandable to up to 4096 camera inputs and 1024 monitor outputs in a multi-bay setting
- V-Sync synchronization pulse signal
- Vertical drive input connector on rear panel
- Signal-to-Noise ratio: -61.1 dB
- Switching time: 16 mS
- CM9700-MPS power supply
- Power Consumption: 60 W maximum (fully populated)
- Optional backup power supply module available
- Full duplex RS-422 using an RJ-45 connector
- Video input level: 0.5 to 2Vp-p, RS-170 composite video
- Mounting: 19-inch EIA-standard rack (6 RUs)