The Pelican 1740NF Transport Case without Foam (Olive Drab Green) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from impact damage. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, easy-open double-throw latches that seal perfectly. It includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The 1740NF comes with 2 haul handles and built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. The padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
This case has an empty interior.
- Ultra High Impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Open-cell core with solid wall design
- Empty interior
- Easy-open double-throw latches
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Stainless steel hardware
- Temperature rating -40 to +210° F (-40 to +99° C)
- Carrying options
- Two haul handles (1 at each end)
- Built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- 1740 Certificates
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence