The Avid Editing, Fourth Edition Paperback Tutorial from Focal Press is an excellent resource for the novice Avid editor who wants a step-by-step approach to the application. This book focuses on Media Composer software, and Mojo DX and Nitris DX hardware, while also acting as a resource for Avid Express Pro HD, Xpress Pro, Xpress DV, and Avid Symphony. An included DVD provides practice footage to follow along with the principals taught in the book, giving you two narrative scenes and one documentary to work with. Learn editing principals, how to trouble shoot, techniques and more with the Avid Editing, Fourth Edition.
- Excellent resource for novice Avid editors
- Included DVD provides editing footage for practice
- Learn editing principals, techniques, and troubleshooting
- Coverage on HD, DVCPro HD, HDV, and P2 and memory card workflows
- Focuses on Media Composer software and Mojo DX and Nitris DX hardware
- Step-by-step instructions for tasks and concepts in Avid software applications
- Also works for Avid Xpress Pro HD, Xpress Pro, Xpress DV and Avid Symphony