This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The USNV PVS-7 from US NightVision is a night vision biocular with 1.0x magnification - unity, or 1:1, vision provides the user with complete freedom of movement while maintaining their equilibrium and balance.
The PVS-7 is a bi-ocular optic that's fitted with two oculars and a single objective lens. Bi-oculars enhance the operator's long-term viewing experience with a greater level of comfort and increased levels of depth perception.
Featuring simple user controls and a fully automated image tube protection, the USNV-PVS-7 provides outstanding night vision performance. An integral IR illuminator with momentary and continuous-on operation turns total-darkness conditions into an easily managed environment. Infrared-on and low-battery indicators are displayed within the operators FOV.
This PVS-7 comes configured with a high-resolution 3rd generation intensifier tube with an autogated power-supply, and lightweight headgear for hands-free use. The package includes a soft military carry case, 2 AA batteries, extra brow pads, lens tissue, and the operations manual.
All NVDs sold by B&H feature bright-light protection systems. However, this does not mean that bright light can/will not damage the device. Exposure to bright light compromises the longevity and performance of image intensifier tubes.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Construction Details
- Waterproof Mil-Spec housing
- Soft angled rubber eye cups
- Non-reflective matte-black finish
- Use and Handling
- Simple user controls
- Headgear for hands-free use
- 40 Hr run-time on 2 "AA" batteries
- Infrared/low-battery displayed in FOV
- Night Vision Performance
- IR illuminator with momentary/constant-on switching
- Fully-automated intensifier tube protection system
- 3rd Generation autogated intensifier tube: Third generation intensifiers last longer and deliver brighter images with greater detail and less distortion than previous generations of night vision technology. The power supply is configured with an autogating circuit that significantly enhances the tube's response to dynamic lighting conditions.