The advent of high-quality, reliable portable projection is at your fingertips with the Sony VPL-MX20 Multimedia Projector. Designed to deliver powerful desktop presentations, this ultra-slim compact projector (less than 2" in height) reproduces high-resolution imagery by utilizing a 3LCD panel system with BrightEra technology and native XGA 1024 x 768 resolution - and with 2500 ANSI lumens it realizes every brilliant detail of your presentation even in a classroom or boardroom with high levels of ambient light. It brings your computer presentation experience to a whole new level with re-sizable resolutions up to 1400 x 1050, DTV video signal support, and its short focal length projects a full 80" image from a 7.9' distance.
Moreover, clear image and edge detail is achieved with its Poly-silicon chip technology, which elevates color fidelity and performance to new levels. It features a low-noise fan output of only 38dB, and its ultra high pressure 200W lamp lasts up to 3000 hours in low-light mode. With a host of convenient features, including Off and Go technology, freeze function, 1.2x optical zoom, 4x digital zoom, powered tilt adjuster, and a lightweight design of only 3.8 lbs (1.7kg) makes this versatile projector an ideal solution for home, office, or school classroom environments.
Aside from its durable magnesium body and quiet performance, setup is a breeze with its Advanced Intelligent Auto Setup, auto keystone correction, auto focus, auto input search, Smart APA (Auto Pixel Alignment), and front/rear/ceiling mount projection capabilities. And for added peace of mind, the Sony VPL-MX20 provides Kensington-style locking capabilities, password authentication, control panel key locking, and a soft carrying case.
- Native 1024 x 768 Resolution
- Designed to meet and exceed the demands of high-resolution computer presentations, this projector delivers native 1024 x 768 XGA resolution with a 4:3 aspect ratio. It's capable of reproducing spectacular big-screen images with accurate color rendition, and it offers support for DTV video signals (480i/p, 575i/p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1080/60i, and 1080/50i).
- 3LCD Panel System with BrightEra Technology
- This projector boasts a 3-chip panel system that's capable of delivering vivid, true-to-life color without any rainbow effect. It offers high light transmission and excellent color reproduction with high color light output. Each of the inorganic panels utilizes Sony's exclusive BrightEra technology, which incorporate pixels with larger aperture ratios that provide vibrant color reproduction, precise detail and remarkable reliability.
- 2500 ANSI Lumens
- With 2500 ANSI lumens you will see every brilliant detail of your projected presentation, slideshows, and movies even in a well-lit room. It enables powerful desktop presentations in virtually any setting and under most lighting conditions. It's a bold, bright projection solution for demanding presentation environments.
- Re-Sizable Resolutions
- Enjoy the superb versatility with the ability to re-size images up to 1400 x 1050 (SXGA+) resolution.
- Advanced Intelligent Auto Setup
With Advanced Intelligent Auto Setup, the VPL-MX20 automatically triggers a series of setup functions:
• Automatic keystone adjustment corrects the vertical keystone distortion
• Automatically checks the input connectors and selects the one that has a connected component and then projects the supplied image from the moment the power is turned on
• Built-in auto focus module automatically focuses the projected image
• Smart APA (Auto Pixel Alignment) sizes and automatically adjusts the image for low-distortion high-quality picture performance
- Short Throw Capability
- Featuring a 1.5-1.7:1 throw ratio, this projector provides a decreased screen-to-projector distance, while maintaining an f-stop of 1.65-1.8. For instance, when projecting onto an 80" screen, this projector will reproduce a clear image from less than 8' away. It's an ideal solution for smaller rooms, such as offices, classrooms, home theater room, etc.; anywhere projection throw distance is limited.
- 200W Ultra High Pressure Lamp
- Equipped with 200W UHP lamp, the VPL-MX20 projects at a high brightness of 2500 lumens. The high-wattage lamp reproduces color accurately, beautifully, and naturally bottomless white, spectacular reds etc.
- Off and On Technology
- No more waiting for the projector to cool down; Off and On technology enables you to simply disconnect the power cord right after the presentation without worrying about overheating.
- Low-Noise Fan Output
- It runs quietly with its fan noise suppressed to a mere 38dB in low-light output mode, which allows you to conduct your next presentation in a quiet environment without distraction.
- Power Tilt Adjuster
- Projector tilting parameters can be set, stored into memory, and then recalled for quick and easy setup. The shooting angle can be set by utilizing the power-operated tilt adjuster keys situated on the VPL-MX20's body or on the included remote control.
- Super-Lightweight and Portable
- Extremely compact in design, the VPL-MX20 features a slim height of only 1.8" and a weight of only 3.8 lbs (1.7kg); with this kind of footprint, it's ideal for traveling just about anywhere.
- Superb Durability
- Designed and built with professional visual presentation enthusiasts in mind, the VPL-MX20 offers exceptional strength with its magnesium construction; and its stylish silver/black finish is sure to complement the PC VAIO line.
- Advanced Security
- It features advanced lock-down security functionality with password authentication to deter an unauthorized user. And for added security and peace of mind it offers the ability to lock-down the projector's top panel controls, and deter a would-be thief with Kensington-style locking capabilities.
- On-Screen Multi-Language Support
- This extremely versatile projector offers a sophisticated on-screen display menu that supports up 17 languages: English, Norwegian, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Japanese, simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Thai, Arabic, and Turkish.
- Outstanding Support
- Sony stands behind its VPL-MX20 projector with a 3-year limited warranty.
- Full Function Remote Control
- Included with this projector is a full-feature remote control, capable of executing specific commands such as power zoom, focus, and tilt adjust functions from multiple operating angles.