The AMP2-S8DA from Wohler is a professional-quality multi-format audio monitor that enables you to process and monitor audio from up to eight AES/EBU and analog sources. The AMP2-S8DA is an indispensable tool in mobile production vehicles, TV studios, teleconferencing installations, VTR bays, satellite link and cable TV facilities.
You can visually monitor the incoming signals with the AMP2-S8DA's eight accurate high-resolution 53-segment LED meters. It also enables you to listen to all eight channels in its compact, 2 rack space design. It features five speakers: high and mid frequencies for the left and right, and a woofer that handles frequencies below 500 Hz.
The speakers are driven by three custom amplifiers, with an output limiter to avoid damage. A headphone jack mutes the speakers when in use. Should any phase correlation issues arise, the high-contrast LCD screen will alert the operator, as well as display relevant settings and status information. The AMP2-S8DA is a great compact and portable solution when you need to reliably monitor digital and analog audio signals.
- High fidelity digital and analog audio monitoring in a compact, rack-mountable design
- Monitor audio from up to eight AES/EBU and analog sources
- High contrast LCD display shows mute status, user settings, signal type, channel, and phase/correlation information
- Eight accurate 53-segment three color LED bargraph level meters
- Ultra near field speaker monitoring with three amplifiers and five transducers
- Total magnetic shielding enables placement directly adjacent sensitive equipment such as video monitors
- Input settings can be configured and recalled by users