The Rolls PA202 is a compact stereo amplifier designed for general-purpose use. The small size and attached mounting tabs make it easy to install the amplifier in an unobtrusive way. Class-D electronics provide clean, strong audio with minimal distortion.
Audio can be input to the amplifier via stereo RCA jacks, screw terminal connectors, or Phoenix-type connectors, while output is via Phoenix-type connectors. The amplifier works with 4 or 8 Ohm loads, and can be switched into Bridge mode for 40W mono operation. Each channel has its own level control knob, and a switchable limiter provides the maximum clean power output without distorting.
- Compact all-metal chassis with mounting tabs for discreet installation
- Class-D electronics for high-quality audio
- Audio input via RCA, screw terminal, or Phoenix connectors
- Audio output via Phoenix connectors
- Can be switched into Bridge mode for 40W mono operation
- Individual level control knobs for each channel
- Switchable optical limiter prevents distortion
- 24VDC power supply included