The HD Wireless Transmitter Box from Sanyo lets you broadcast to your Sanyo projector from a variety of video sources. Connect it to a computer, cable box, or Blu-ray player and transmit an HD signal directly to the projector in resolutions up to 1080i for HDMI and 1280 x 800 for DVI.
A link indicator on the transmitter lights up when you have successfully connected wirelessly to a projector, and a front-panel interface provides easy navigation of menus and options. Use the transmitter to avoid complicated wiring and keep your media source safe and out of the way.
- Wireless Transmission to Projector
- After inserting the wireless receiver module into your Sanyo projector, it communicates with the HD Wireless Transmitter using Wireless-N signals. Wireless-N signals are significantly faster and stronger than Wireless-G signals, so the transmitter broadcasts in full-HD from up to 100' feet away.
- Single and Broadcast Modes
- Using Single Mode, the transmitter communicates with one projector using a unique ID, so it won't interfere with another transmitter and projector in the area. In Broadcast Mode, multiple projectors can receive signals from the transmitter, so you can produce the same image on multiple screens.
- Wide Range of Input Support
- The transmitter supports input from devices using BNC component, DVI, and HDMI cables.
- Front Panel Interface/LCD Display
- The LCD display and interface on the front let you adjust projection settings, select input, access the device menu, and more.
- Link Indicator
- A link indicator on the front of the device lets you know when it has established a connection to the projector.
Note:The Transmitter and Receiver are compatible with the following models of Sanyo Projectors: