The Back-UPS 650VA (220V) China from APC provides professional power protection and battery backup for computer systems. Safe system shutdown and advanced power management capabilities keep systems and data safe via USB connection, and built-in fax/modem connections protect systems from surges traveling on data lines.
The PowerChute Personal Edition V3.0.2 software included with the unit is used to manage the shutdown sequence of the computer that is connected to the battery backup. The included USB cable lets the computer communicate with the Back-UPS 650VA (220V). The UPS features 4 outlets, all of which provide battery backup. Its battery provides 11.9 minutes of run time at half-load capacity. This unit is designed to operate with electrical systems found in the People's Republic of China.
- Lightning and Surge Protection
- Protection from surges, spikes and even lightning is guaranteed.
- Analog Phone Line
- RJ-11 ports for data line protection.
- Audible alarm lets you know when there is a power problem, and proactively notifies you of changing UPS and utility power conditions.
- Transformer Block Spacing
- Designed to allow the use of up to two transformer block plugs without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Run Times
- Battery delivers 11.9 minutes of runtime at half-load and 3.8 minutes at full-load
- Automatic Self-test
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker
- Instead of searching for nearly-hidden fuses, there is a push-button circuit breaker for easy recovery from an overload or short circuit.