The Back-UPS 350VA International Version (230V) from APC provides professional power protection and battery backup for computer systems. Safe system shutdown and advanced power management capabilities keep systems and data safe via serial or USB connection, and built-in fax/modem connections protect systems from surges traveling on data lines.
The UPS features 4 outlets, 3 of which provide battery backup. Its battery provides 23.4 minutes of run time at half-load capacity. APC offers guaranteed protection from surges and spikes with a lifetime, €100,000 (£50,000) Equipment Protection Policy.
- USB Connectivity
- Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Serial Connectivity
- Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Lightning and Surge Protection
- Protection from surges, spikes and even lightning is guaranteed!
- Resettable Circuit Breaker
- Instead of a hard to find fuse, there is a push-button circuit breaker for easy recovery from an overload or short circuit.
- Audible Alarms
- Proactively notifies you of changing UPS and utility power conditions.
- Automatic Self-Test
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Transformer Block Spacing
- Designed to allow the use of up to two transformer block plugs without blocking access to other receptacles.