The HRS-1S from Wohler is a half-rack 1U audio monitor with two XLR inputs and outputs. You can monitor the incoming analog signal through its two built-in amplifiers and speakers, or through the headphone jack. It's incredibly small size makes it an excellent choice to critically monitor audio at full-fidelity in situations where physical space is at a premium.
The HRS-1S features two speakers and two custom amplifiers that accomplish accurate monitoring in a small footprint. A mid-range speaker reproduces upper and mid frequencies, and a dedicated woofer speaker handles frequencies below 500 Hz. The audio from the input source is outputted on a pair of balanced XLR jacks, so you can share the signal with other equipment.
A headphone jack on the front of the HRS-1S mutes the speakers when in use. The audio is summed to mono through the speakers, but on the headphones you have the option of listening in stereo or mono with a handy toggle switch. The HRS-1S is a great ultra-compact and portable solution when you need to reliably monitor audio signals in mobile production vehicles, TV studios, teleconferencing installations, VTR bays, satellite link facilities, and any situation that requires professional monitoring.
- Incredibly compact, fits almost anywhere, 1/2 rack wide, 1U high
- Premium quality subwoofer & mid-range speaker
- High-quality AMP series internal amplifier
- 2 balanced analog inputs with loop-through (1 stereo)
- 95 dB SPL at 2 feet (0.6 m)
- Premium quality drivers & power amplifiers
- Extended frequency response and low distortion
- Focused sound reduces adjacent bay crosstalk
- Electronic cancellation of bass frequencies provides audible indication of phase/polarity problems
- Thorough magnetic shielding for placement next to sensitive equipment
- Headphone jack mutes speakers
- Quick and simple installation