The Back-UPS HS 500VA 230V from APC provides professional power protection and battery backup for computer systems. In addition to standard AC surge protection, the Back-UPS protects your cable, Ethernet, and DSL connections from surges.
The UPS features 4 outlets, all of which provide battery backup. Its battery provides 13.2 minutes of run time at half-load capacity. APC offers guaranteed protection from surges and spikes with a lifetime, €10,000 Equipment Protection Policy.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker
- Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- User-Replaceable Batteries
- Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Transformer-Block Spaced Outlets
- Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Safety-Agency Approved
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Network Manageable
- Provides remote management of the UPS over the network.