The 50 x 50" Tripod Screen from Hamilton Buhl is for home or business use. This is a lightweight screen that travels well, sets up quickly and collapses just as easily. The screen surface offers maximum reflectivity while its metal case minimizes scuffs and scratches. The built-in keystone control assures you that your images will be squared up and ready for accurate projection. The built-in slat saddle helps hold the screen taut assuring an evenly projected image.
A 1.0" black border gives the screen finished appearance and helps eliminate any ambient light. It also helps keeps your audience's attention fixed on the screen. The screen fabric itself is flame retardant, mildew-resistant and can be easily cleaned with mild soap and water.
- Lightweight, durable
- Black steel and plastic components eliminate scratches
- Slat saddle keeps viewing surface flat
- 1.0" (2.5 cm) black masking border to assure best quality video image
- Ideal for computer, video, slide and overhead projection in the office and the classroom
- Built-in keystone eliminator tilts the screen forward to compensate for distorted images
- Both case and upper shaft adjusts easily on tripod upright
- Easily adjustable
- Clean screen with mild soap
- Flame retardant, mildew-resistant, matte white fabric