The PANORAMAdtv Touch-It Plus from Wohler is a video and audio monitor that comes in a 3RU chassis. This unit enables audio and video confidence monitoring for 12 channels. Up to 12 composite video signals are projected as thumbnail images onto a high-resolution 7" widescreen LCD monitor. The touch feature allows you to select a specific thumbnail image to appear on the full-sized target screen on the right, selectable at 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios.
The unit is also equipped with 12 stereo analog audio inputs, internal speakers, line out of selected audio, and audio switching to follow selected video (AFV). The front panel contains a headphone jack, internal speakers, and internal/external audio monitoring switches, providing an opportunity to route audio to the line out, internal speakers, or both.
The rear panel features 12 video inputs on BNC connectors, 12 active loop-through outputs on BNC connectors, and 2 selected video outputs on BNC connectors. This solution is well suited for video monitoring in mobile trucks, news & transmission control rooms, and duplication & post-production applications, among many other possible applications.
- Dual 7" high-resolution LCD monitor offers video confidence monitoring for up to 12 channels
- Instant touch screen selection of video thumbnail provides a full screen display on the adjacent 7" LCD panel
- Durable, scratch-resistant touch screen panel with estimated life of 35 million + touches
- 4:3/16:9 aspect ratio programmed per input
- NTSC or PAL auto-sensing
- Active loop-out
- Provides audio confidence monitoring for up to 12 stereo pairs of analog audio - audio follows video (AFV)
- Internal mid-range speakers accommodate 2 audio channels for input monitoring
- Front panel includes headphone jack and line/speaker switch
- Digitally controlled video brightness, color, contrast, and tint, all of which are programmable per input
- Shallow mounting depth for easy mobile truck rack mounting
- External power supply
- LCD on/off switch