The Smart-UPS 5000VA 208V RM with Transformer, 208V Input and 120/208V Output from APC provides professional power protection and battery backup for computer systems. Safe system shutdown and advanced power management capabilities keep systems and data safe. The UPS can communicate with a computer via serial for automatic shutdown in the event of a power failure. It features 4 outlets, all of which provide battery backup. Its battery provides 26.7 minutes of run time at half-load capacity. APC backs the UPS with a $150,000 equipment protection policy.
- Battery delivers 26.7 minutes of runtime at half-load and 9.4 minutes at full-load
- SmartSlot expansion capability
- Audible alarm lets you know when there is a power problem
- Communicates with a computer via a serial port
- Rackmount design for professional installation