The LoLa280 from Digigram is a low-profile, PCIe (Express) card that provides 8 channels of analog line input, while simultaneously outputting 2 channels of analog audio. Specially suitable for courtroom and evidence recording, or broadcast logging, the card includes an integrated mixer that allows for pre-mixing channels and direct, low-latency monitoring.
The mixer features automatic gain control (AGC) on all inputs, while the card supports standard audio device drivers, including DirectSound WDM and ASIO.
All connectors are available on an included 50-pin SCSI breakout cable.
- Low-profile PCIe (PCI Express) card with 8 analog mono inputs and 2 analog mono outputs, all on XLR connectors
- Maximum level on analog inputs and outputs +24dBu
- 24-bit/192kHz converters
- Real-time, simultaneous record and playback in PCM 16-, 24- and 32-bits
- On-board DSP mixer with automatic gain control (AGC) and channel summing
- Low-latency monitoring
- Wordclock I/O
- Windows drivers include WDM DirectSound and ASIO
- "visiblu" (Network Audio Operating System from Digigram) ready for wide area network encoding and processing
- Connectors on included breakout cable