The VAMP2-MDA from Wohler/Panorama is a professional-quality multi-format, multi-channel device that offers high fidelity audio and video monitoring in a compact, rack-mountable design. Stay on top of your video and audio feeds with its LCD display, tri-color LED meters, and quality internal stereo speakers (with built-in amp and speaker connectors for external speakers).
The VAMP2-MDA features a 480 x 234 built-in 4" color LCD display that enables you to monitor CVBS, HD-SDI, and SD-SDI video signals. You have the option of selecting from four SDI groups with a dedicated button on the front panel
The VAMP2-MDA will output CVBS video of the selected HD/SD-SDI video source on a BNC connector. It also features "mix-mode," which enables you to assign any of the audio input channels to be monitored from either the left or the right speakers. When you need professional A/V monitoring and metering and space are at a premium, the VAMP2-MDA offers an excellent solution.
- High fidelity audio and video monitoring in a compact, rack-mountable design
- Four vertical 53-segment three color LED bargraph level meters
- Meters display simultaneous VU and PPM
- Automatically senses if the incoming video signal is NTSC or PAL and self-adjusts
- In the event that audio phase relationships arise, a two color (red and green) LED on the front panel will indicate any issues
- AES audio or auxiliary analog audio inputs can be monitored separately or in conjunction with the video inputs
- Converts multiple audio channels and one video channel simultaneously