The Zacuto Z-FF-1DS is a follow focus mechanism for use with 15mm and lightweight rods. It features knobs on both sides for greater accuracy and to accommodate both right and left handed operators. A completely gear driven mechanism ensures very accurate adjustments with minimal play while a helical gear adjustment screw can be used to further tighten the system. Each knob includes a magnetic dry erase marking disk so that an operator can quickly locate focus pull points.
- Double sided design for operator and assistant use
- Completely gear-driven design for slip free, accurate movement
- Helical gear adjustment screw to allow user to tighten up gear play
- Interchangeable drive gears
- Magnetic dry erase marking disk
- Standard whip port for Zacuto, Chrosziel, or Arri follow focus whips and speed cranks
- Industry-standard 15mm lightweight rod mount