The 4TB TeraStation III 4-Drive NAS Array from Buffalo is a high-capacity hard drive array, designed for use in SMB environments. The array features an interface that allows it to be connected via Gigabit Ethernet and RAID data protection.
In addition to providing simple network storage, the TeraStation can serve as a network server for up to 2 USB 2.0 storage devices. It can also serve as an Active Directory Domain member, allowing you to use it in an enterprise network environment.
The drive is easily integrated into your network and can even be accessed via the FTP protocol. This makes it easy to share files among users. The included Memeo AutoBackup software even allows you to back up data from your network. These features make it an excellent solution for media streaming, data backup or general storage in networks.
- Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, and JBOD configurations
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports support Jumbo Frames and port trunking for superlative performance
- LCD display shows you the status of the array at all times
- Features 2 USB ports, allowing you to supplement network storage via external hard drives
- Supports Active Directory, Distributed File Systems, disk quotas, and scheduled shut down
- Supports hot spare for automatic RAID rebuild