The Kobold DW400 HMI 400 Watt Lamphead is IP54 weather-proof rated, meaning it can withstand water splashing on the housing without harmful effect. When coupled with the (optional) PAR reflector, it achieves high light output and evenness of illumination.
The ergonomically positioned focusing knob enables focusing of 15-45°. This daylight fixture has a solid design, compact dimensions and maximum reliability for all applications in the studio and on location.
- Use the rotary knob on the rear of the fixture to adjust focus; note the corresponding "flood" and "spot" symbols on the fixture label indicating the adjustment directions.
- Installation is quick and without any tools, due to a locking mechanism. The optimized design of the (optional) reflector achieves a high light output and evenness of illumination.
- Hot Restrike
- Socket and switches are equipped to allow switching the fixture on and off repeatedly without the delay of waiting for the bulb to cool.
The required light output can be set (100 - 60% adjustment range) with the optional ballast's power regulator.
Color temperature can change with the power output depending on the type of lamp used.
- High Light Output
- Narrow Spot (NSP), Medium Flood (MFL), Wide Flood (WFL), and Very Wide Flood (VWFL)
- Each lens has a color-coded handle for easy identification.
- Output @ 9.8' (3m):
NSP Lens: 15,040 Lux, 1397 fc MFL Lens: 11,800 Lux, 1096 fc
WFL Lens: 2780 Lux, 258 fc
VWF Lens: 1080 Lux, 100 fc
- Other Light Shapers
- Four leaf barn door set helps shape the light
- Full and double scrim help control the intensity