The QF 131 from Peavey is a single channel, 31-band graphic EQ incorporating a low-noise, low-distortion design. Ruggedly constructed for use on stage or in the studio, the unit is housed in a 2U chassis, has 45mm center-detented fader controls with +/-15dB gain/cut, and an LED display indicating output level.
Other features include an 18dB per octave 40Hz low-cut filter switch with status LED to help remove rumble from open microphone systems. Balanced inputs and outputs, FLS (Feedback Locating System) circuitry for improved sensitivity, and bypass switches round out the feature set of this graphic EQ.
- Single channel graphic EQ with 31 bands
- 1/3 octave filter sets
- Center-detent 45mm control sliders
- 20Hz to 20kHz effective equalization range
- Constant Q filters
- +/-15dB boost or cut per band
- Output level LEDs indicate -12dB to +12dB
- 18dB per octave 40Hz low-cut filter with status LED
- FLS (Feedback Locating System) circuitry for improved sensitivity
- XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs and outputs for balanced or unbalanced operation
- Bypass switch with status LED