The QF 215 from Peavey is a dual channel, 15-band per channel graphic EQ incorporating a low-noise, low-distortion design. Ruggedly constructed for use on stage or in the studio, the unit is housed in a 2U chassis, has 45mm center-detented fader controls with +/-15dB gain/cut, and an LED display indicating output level.
Other features include 18dB per octave 40Hz low-cut filter switches with status LEDs to help remove rumble from open microphone systems. Balanced inputs and outputs, FLS (Feedback Locating System) circuitry for improved sensitivity, and bypass switches round out the feature set of this graphic EQ.
- Dual channel graphic EQ with 15 bands per channel
- 2/3 octave filter sets
- Center-detent 45mm control sliders
- 25Hz to 16kHz effective equalization range
- Constant Q filters
- +/-15dB boost or cut per band
- Output level LEDs indicate -12dB to +12dB
- 18dB per octave 40Hz low-cut filter with status LED per channel
- FLS (Feedback Locating System) circuitry for improved sensitivity
- XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs and outputs for balanced or unbalanced operation
- Bypass switch with a status LED per channel