The Peavey 32FX 28-Channel, 4-Bus Mixing Console delivers the flexibility and feature set suitable for both recording and live sound applications. The mixer is ready for modern digital recording environments with a built-in USB A port for connecting mass-storage and MP3 devices, and UBS B port for recording and playback of stereo audio from a Mac or PC computer.
A dual DSP effects engine provides a host of powerful effects that include Feedback Ferret®, 27-band GEQ/5-band PEQ, delay and limiter effects. Each channel features a 3-band EQ with sweepable mid-frequency and fixed low-cut filters switches. There are 4 output buses that provide flexible output routing of assigned channels to monitors, external recorders, etc.
A large LCD display makes menu searches, effects assignments and programming fast and easy. Additional features include 6 AUX sends for routing signal to monitors and effects, +48V phantom power and two BNC lamp sockets for use in dimly lit environments.
- 32 total channels with 28 silence mic preamps and 28 line inputs
- 2 dedicated stereo channels with stereo line balanced and unbalanced line connections
- 4 bus outputs
- Built in USB A and USB B ports for connecting mass-storage devices and computers for digital recording
- Dual effects engine provides a host of quality, usable effects
- 3-Band EQ on all channels
- Large LCD Display
- 6 AUX sends
- Inserts on all mono channels