The VSX 26from Peavey is a 2 input/6 output loudspeaker management system for use in single or multi-zone applications. The unit is completely configurable from the front-panel screen, and includes PC software that provides a high-resolution GUI for easier system control.
Aside from crossovers the processor also features extensive DSP, both on input and output. DSP includes EQ, compression/limiting and delay. An RTA microphone input with switchable phantom power is available on the front panel.
- 2 input/6 output loudspeaker DSP management system
- Channel 1 XLR also functions as an AES/EBU input
- RTA microphone input on front panel with switchable +48V phantom power
- 24-bit, 256x over-sampled Delta-Sigma analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters functioning at 48kHz
- Input DSP includes EQ, compressor/limiter and delay
- Output DSP features crossover/band-pass filter (Butterworth, Bessel, Linkwitz-Riley), parametric EQ (5-band, high-pass, low-pass notch, horn EQ, all-pass), compressor/limiter and delay with polarity inversion
- Fully adjustable crossover points
- Built-in signal generator (white, pink and sine)
- 2 USB jacks on front panel for connection of memory stick/jump drive for preset storage and system update and computer connection for controlling the unit from the GUI