The Bowens Gemini 400 Monolight is a lightweight, compact, 400 watt/second flash unit with a powerful 250 watt proportional modeling light, fast 1.2 second recycling time and full Bowens system compatibility.
The solid metal construction backed with intuitive controls and ergonomic features like recessed switches and sockets and a built-in handle make the Gemini 400 a pleasure to use. Bowens has also ensured the safety of your sensitive digital equipment by keeping sync voltage to a harmless 5V.
Another outstanding feature of this head is AC/DC capability. No electricity is no problem. The Gemini 400 is compatible with optional Bowens Travel Pak batteries, providing up to 750 full power flashes while on location.
- Travel Pak Compatible. The Bowens Gemini may be powered from 90-120 AC voltage, or an optional Travel Pak battery
- Improved ergonomic design features a built-in handle
- Lightweight and compact, the Gemini 400 weighs only 5.7 lbs (2.6 kg)
- The 250 watt Halostar modeling light may be adjusted from proportional, to give a preview of the flash power selected, full power for maximum visibility or off
- Simple and intuitive controls feature an easy stepless dial which controls power over a 5 stop range (25 - 400 watt/seconds)
- Ready light indicates when unit is ready to flash
- Huge range of Bowens accessories
- Recessed switched & sockets
- Robust metal construction
- DSLR friendly low sync voltage means safe use with digital equipment
- Fast flash duration of 1/1000 second for stopping action