This Bowens Gemini 200 2 Light Umbrella Monolight Kit is an ideal core system for the location shooter or a good foundation for a small studio. Included in the kit are 2 each: Gemini 200 W/S flash heads, umbrella reflectors, silver/white umbrellas, light stands, flash tubes, modeling lamps and power cords. Also included is a carrying case as well as a sync cord.
The Gemini 200 is a lightweight, compact, 200 watt/second unit with a powerful 250 watt proportional modeling light, fast 1.3 second recycling time and full Bowens system compatibility.
The solid metal construction backed with intuitive controls and ergonomic features like recessed switches and sockets and a built-in handle make the Gemini 200 a pleasure to use. Bowens has also ensured the safety of your sensitive digital equipment by keeping sync voltage to a harmless 5V.
Another outstanding feature of this head is AC/DC capability. No electricity is no problem. The Gemini 200 is compatible with optional Bowens Travelpak batteries, providing up to 750 full power flashes while on location.
- Travelpak Compatible. The Bowens Gemini may be powered from 90-120 AC voltage, or an optional Travel Pak battery
- Improved ergonomic design features a built-in handle
- Lightweight and compact, the Gemini 200 weighs only 4.6 lbs (2 kg)
- The 250 watt Halostar modeling light may be adjusted from proportional, to give a preview of the flash power selected, full power for maximum visibility or off
- Simple and intuitive controls feature an easy stepless dial which controls power over a 5 stop range (12 - 200 watt/seconds)
- Ready light indicates when unit is ready to flash
- Huge range of Bowens accessories
- Recessed switched & sockets
- Robust metal construction
- DSLR friendly low sync voltage means safe use with digital equipment
- Fast flash duration of 1/1200 second for stopping action