The GTX30 from Behringer is a guitar amplifier with 30 watts of power, a built-in guitar tuner, a digital effects processor, an overdrive distortion channel, a headphone output, and an input for an external device like a CD player, MP3 player, or a drum machine. It features many useful tools that every guitarist needs, which used to require several purchases to attain.
There are two separate channels on the GTX30, which gives you a variety of tones to switch between. One channel is designated as a "clean" channel, for the natural sound of the guitar. The other channel features an overdrive gain with tone and contour controls that enable you to achieve a variety of crunchy and distorted sounds.
You don't have to worry about the battery dying on your guitar tuner, because the GTX30 has one built in. A 24-bit digital effects processor is also included to sweeten your sound with 16 presets of reverbs, delays, choruses, and flangers. There is also a dedicated input for a CD/MP3 player, so you can jam along with your favorite music. A headphone output is also included so you can play anytime without disturbing anyone.
- Powerful 30-watt, 2-channel guitar amplifier with authentic tube modeling
- Digital FX processor with reverb, chorus, flanger and delay
- Integrated chromatic tuner with auto-mute function
- 12" guitar speaker
- 2 channels to switch from clean to distorted sounds
- Tone controls
- Additional headphone and line output with integrated speaker simulation
- Dedicated CD input for playback of line-level signals (CD players, drum machine)
- High-quality components and rugged construction for long life