The GTX60 from Behringer is a guitar amplifier with 60 watts of power, a built-in guitar tuner, a digital effects processor, an overdrive distortion channel, a headphone output, and an input for an external device like a CD player, MP3 player, or a drum machine. It features many useful tools that every guitarist needs, which used to require several purchases to attain.
There are two separate channels on the GTX60, which gives you a variety of tones to switch between. One channel is designated as a "clean" channel, for the natural sound of the guitar. The other channel features an overdrive gain with tone and contour controls that enable you to achieve a variety of crunchy and distorted sounds. A foot switch is included that lets you change seamlessly between the two channels, to build up dynamic songs and performances.
You don't have to worry about the battery dying on your guitar tuner, because the GTX60 has one built in. A 24-bit digital effects processor is also included to sweeten your sound with 16 presets of reverbs, delays, choruses, and flangers. There is also a dedicated input for a CD/MP3 player, so you can jam along with your favorite music. A headphone output is also included so you can play anytime without disturbing anyone.
- Powerful 60-watt, 2-channel guitar amplifier with authentic tube modeling
- Digital FX processor with reverb, chorus, flanger and delay
- Integrated chromatic tuner with auto-mute function
- 12" guitar speaker
- 2 channels to switch from clean to distorted sounds
- Tone controls
- Additional headphone and line output with integrated speaker simulation
- Dedicated CD input for playback of line-level signals (CD players, drum machine)
- High-quality components and rugged construction for long life
- FX loop for external effects devices (rack effects, stomp boxes, wah-wah pedals, etc.)
- External speaker output for more flexibility
- Dual footswitch for channel selection and FX bypass included