The ART PS8 PRO Professional Power Sequencer provides controlled power sequencing to 8 rear AC outlets. Each output is delayed by a fixed amount that is determined by the front panel Sequence Delay control. This allows you to control the power up and down sequence in a system to minimize turn-on transients and the damage that they may cause. Sequencing power on also smooths out inrush currents. Remote switching is also provided for via a rear mounted Remote connector, handy when you want to keep noisy or hot equipment in one room and control power remotely.
The PS8 PRO is also a full-featured power conditioner with Advanced Power Filtering, fast acting breaker, EMI and RFI filtering, as well as surge and spike protection to protect your system. Additionally, a front panel LCD display gives you a constant read of AC line voltage and load current as well as a built in system clock. The PS8 PRO is designed to sequence and protect a wide range of equipment from sensitive tube preamps to powered speakers, large displays, or digital systems. Your equipment will sound and work better and live longer.
- Adjustable sequence delay range from 0.5-2.0 seconds per output step
- 8 individually sequenced outputs with front panel LED indicators for each
- Rear mount remote control terminal block for remote sequence control
- LCD display of AC line voltage, total load current, time (clock)
- Front panel unswitched and unregulated output
- 1800W total power capacity
- Front panel master breaker and power switch
- EMI and RFI filtering
- Surge and Spike Protection