The Earthworks FlexWand FW730 Gooseneck Microphone System is a slim-profile, high definition miniature microphone with a dual-flexible gooseneck and an internal microphone cable. This integrated microphone system is a professional solution for capturing solo and group vocals, instruments and ambiance during performances, presentations, worship, etc.
Its height adjustable stand and dual jointed gooseneck allows for flexible microphone positioning at 1.5 to 7 feet (45.72 to 213.36cm) above floor level. An XLR input at the base means there are no extraneous microphone cables to manage, simply plug the microphone cable in at the stand's base.
In addition to its convenient design, the FlexWand FW730 reproduces audio with incredible accuracy and pristine fidelity. Earthworks high definition audio technology delivers an incredible 30Hz to 30kHz frequency response for stunning reproduction of vocals and instruments alike; making it a viable solution for crucial reproduction of vocalists, choirs and instruments on stage.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The capsule features a cardioid polar pattern that adequately reduces off-axis signal that may cause feedback and leakage.
- Miniature Profile
- The entire system features a sleek, low-profile design for low visibility on any stage.
- Intergrated Stand and Flexible Gooseneck
- The FlexWand FW730 features a height adjusting stand, round base, dual flexible gooseneck, integrated microphone cable and high-definition microphone capsule.
- High Definition Audio Quality
- A 30Hz to 30kHz frequency response provides stunning audio quality and detail.