The Earthworks SMC1 High-Definition SnareMic Combo Kit is centered around the DP25/C High Definition SnareMic and includes an RM1 rim mount, LP1530 LevelPad, foam windscreen and plastic storage case.
The DP25/C SnareMic features incredibly fast attack response, capturing full detail while maximizing headroom and emphasizing subtle details in the signal. Its High Definition audio standard boasts an incredible 50Hz to 25kHz frequency response, making it a viable solution for professional recording and high-end sound reinforcement applications alike. The DP25/C will handle sound levels up to 145dB SPL with no audible distortion and its heavy construction will enable it to withstand the punishment of the road.
- Complete snare microphone package centered around the Earthworks DP25/C SnareMic
- Includes a LevelPad inline attenuator for control over output level
- High Definition frequency response at 50Hz to 25kHz
- Fast attack response and emphasis on subtle detail
- Impressive 145dB SPL handling for optimum control over noise and distortion