The DCM-390P from Denon is a professional-quality CD changer ideal for use in retail spaces, restaurants, houses of worship, and more. The player features a 5-disc dual-direction rotating carousel, allowing you to quickly access any disc you like. The player is compatible with CD-R/W discs, and has decoders for MP3 and WMA files, as well as HDCDs. Internal 20-bit Burr Brown digital-to-analog converters, along with a 8x oversampling filter provide crystal clear audio without jitter and frequency irregularities.
Multiple playback modes let you choose a specific program or various track randomizations. The player has a stereo RCA line-level output, as well as optical and coaxial digital outputs. A front-panel 1/4" headphone jack provides quick and easy monitoring. For control, the player has a wireless IR remote, room-to-room wired remote jacks, and a 2-way RS-232 control port.
- Rackmount Design
- The rugged 3RU enclosure is ideal for professional installations
- Dual-Direction Carousel
- The 5-disc carousel can rotate in either direction for quick disc access
- High-Quality Audio
- Internal 20-bit Burr Brown noise-shaping digital-to-analog converters and an 8x oversampling digital filter provide clean, clear audio output
- Wide Compatibility
- The player is compatible with CD-R/W discs, and has decoders for MP3 and WMA files, as well as HDCDs, allowing you to play virtually any disc you encounter
- Analog and Digital Outputs
- The rear panel offers a stereo RCA line-level analog output, as well as optical and coaxial digital outputs. A front-panel headphone jack provides easy monitoring
- Multiple Playback Modes
- The player offers Program playback, as well as 3 modes of Random playback
- Remote Control
- A wireless IR remote control is included with the DCM-390P. Room-to-room wired remote control jacks are also provided, along with an RS-232 control terminal