The Xenyx XL3200 from Behringer is 32 channel mixing console that features an impressive array of professional capabilities, attractive styling, and a very cost-effective price. The input stage features 28 low-noise, high-headroom Xenyx preamps with +48V phantom power and high-pass filter buttons on every channel. A musical 4-band EQ with 2 sweepable frequencies is provided on every mono channel.
The inclusion of direct outputs makes the Xenyx XL3200 a very useful tool in your recording studio, as well as being a fully capable live sound mixer. You can use the direct outputs to send up to 24 additional microphone channels into the line inputs on a computer audio interface. Monitor the playback from your DAW through the XL3200 to utilize its two headphone outputs, and to check your mix against a commercial CD with its CD/Tape input. You can also send your mix to multiple sources through the XL3200 to hear how it translates in different speakers.
For live sound applications the Xenyx XL3200 supplies you with all the functionality you need to create a great mix for multiple sets of stage monitors and in the main house speakers as well. With 6 auxiliary sends, 4 group outputs, 4 stereo channels, and inserts on every mono channel, group, and the main outputs, you have all the control and flexibility you need to handle a large variety of live sound situations. With its powerful set of tools and intuitive layout, the Xenyx XL3200 is hard to beat in a cost/performance ratio.
- 6 Aux sends per channel, 4 of which feature a pre/post switch
- 24 1/4" TRS direct outputs on every mono channel (direct output is post fader, with the option to solder as pre fader)
- 4-Band EQ with sweepable high and low mids
- Signal and clip LED lights on every channel, 13-segment LED meter for main and monitor output
- Talkback section with XLR mic input, level control, and ability to route to monitors, auxes, groups, and mains
- EQ bypass button on every channel