The Behringer T-47 is a studio-quality large diaphragm tube condenser microphone ideal for recording instruments and vocals. The rugged die-cast metal body contains a hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube to provide a warm vintage sound. The capsule has a cardioid pickup pattern that helps to focus on the source and reject feedback.
The mic has a switchable low frequency roll off to get rid of low-end hum and rumble. A -20dB pad is also available for loud sound sources, such as a kick drum. The mic includes a power supply with a 30' cable, as well as a shock mount, windscreen, and aluminum carrying case.
- Rugged Construction
- High-quality components and a die-cast metal body provide a long life span that withstands the rigors of professional use
- Warm Sound
- A hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube and a pressure-gradient transducer with a shock-mounted capsule provide a warm sound that's ideal for acoustic instruments or vocals
- Cardioid Pattern
- The cardioid pickup pattern helps to reject off-axis noise and feedback
- Pad and Roll Off
- A -20dB pad allows you to mic loud sources, such as kick drums, while a low end roll off switch reduces hum and rumble
- Dedicated Power
- The dedicated power supply includes a 30' multi-core cable and has a ground-lift switch to eliminate hum
- Accessories Included
- The mic comes complete with a heavy-duty suspension mount, a windscreen, and an aluminum travel case