The Behringer VT15FX 15W 2-Channel Guitar Amplifier delivers the performance and feature set to any gig or rehearsal. The 2-channel design provides clean and overdrive channels for maximum versatility and the crunchy distortion guitarists crave. Behringer's Virtube VTC (Virtual Tube Technology) adds professional-grade tube warmth and tone at the flick of a switch.
High, Mid and Low tone controls are featured and a contour control is also provided on the overdrive channel for maximum control over distortion. The VT15FX also features a powerful DSP effects processor with reverb, chorus and delay effects. All this in a compact design that houses a 8" BUGERA driver and 15 watts of powerful audio output.
- 15 watts amplifier and an 8" BUGERA speaker
- Features dedicated clean and overdrive channels
- Digital DSP effects processor with load of effects
- Independent Bass, Mid and Treble tone controls on each channel
- Additional Headphone and Line output with integrated speaker simulation
- Dedicated CD input for playback of line-level signals (e.g. CD player, drum machine)
- FX loop for external effects devices (rack effects, stomp boxes, wah-wah pedals, etc.)
- Dual footswitch FS112VT for Channel selection and FX bypass included