The Behringer VT100FXH 100W 2-Channel Guitar Amplifier Head delivers the performance and feature set to any gig or rehearsal. The 2-channel design provides clean and overdrive channels for maximum versatility and the crunchy distortion guitarists crave. Behringer's Virtube VTC (Virtual Tube Technology) adds professional-grade tube warmth and tone at the flick of a switch.
High, Mid and Low tone controls are featured on both channels; a contour control is also provided on the overdrive channel for maximum control over distortion. The VT100FXH also features a powerful DSP effects processor with hundreds of reverb, chorus and delay effects. All this in a compact amp head design with 100 watts of powerful audio output.
- 100 watts amplifier head
- Features dedicated clean and overdrive channels
- Digital DSP effects processor with load of effects
- Independent Bass, Mid and Treble tone controls on each channel
- Additional Headphone and Line output with integrated speaker simulation
- Dedicated CD input for playback of line-level signals (e.g. CD player, drum machine)
- FX loop for external effects devices (rack effects, stomp boxes, wah-wah pedals, etc.)
- Dual footswitch FS112VT for Channel selection and FX bypass included