The VS-226 HDMI to CV/SV/Stereo Down Converter from TV One accepts digital HDMI signals or DVI with S/PDIF coaxial audio and converts them to NTSC or PAL analog video signals with right-left stereo audio. Supported output formats include S-video, composite video, and a reclocked HDMI. This devices provides a convenient way for the user to watch a high-definition television program while also recording it in standard resolution via a DVR or VCR.
This unit additionally outputs either a bitstream-derived HDMI audio signal or a coaxial input signal to an external audio amplifier via a coaxial S/PDIF digital audio connector. It automatically detects the HDTV signal's resolution and is fully compliant with HDMI v1.2, DVI v1.0, and HDCP v1.1 specifications. Furthermore, it has a small footprint and ships with an AC-to-DC power adapter with a locking DC connector for security.
- This unit offers signal conversion of HDMI to S-video or composite video
- It is compliant with the following specifications: HDMI v1.2, HDCP v1.1 and DVI v1.0
- It supports HDMI or DVI HDTV signals from 480p to 1080p
- This unit corrects jitter by reclocking it as an HDMI bypass signal
- Both NTSC and PAL standards are supported
- It converts HDMI bitstream audio to S/PDIF audio
- The device provides analog right-left stereo output
- It converts PC signals to UXGA/60Hz