The Fin from Heil Sound provides high-quality sound for a variety of applications in a cool vintage-style design. The steel body is copper plated for excellent durability, and then double chrome plated for a vibrant finish. A blue internal foam windscreen hides 4 blue LED lights, which light up for cool effect when 48V phantom power is applied.
The mic has a special magnet structure and a low mass voice coil to produce a wide frequency response and a tight, linear cardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection. An internal Sorbothane shock mount isolates the dynamic microphone element to reduce low frequency handling noise. The Fin has a standard 5/8" threaded mount for attachment to booms and floor stands.
Note! 48V phantom power is required to power the LED lights. The mic will still work without the lights when connected to unbalanced low impedance mic inputs.
- Durable and Stylish
- The steel body is copper plated and then double chrome plated for a sleek look with lasting durability. A molded blue foam windscreen covers 4 internal blue LED lights, which light up when 48V phantom power is applied 1
- The special magnet structure and low mass voice coil provide a brilliant sound that's terrific for vocals, instrument amps, and harmonica
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- The Fin offers a tight cardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection
- Low Handling Noise
- A special internal Sorbothane rubber shock mount reduces the effects of low frequency handling noise
- Standard Connection
- A standard 3-pin XLR connector and a 5/8" threaded mount let you connect the mic to virtually any sound system and mount it on a variety of mic booms and stands
- Accessories Included
- An aluminum carrying case and a polishing cloth are included to keep your mic looking like new