The Fin from Heil Sound provides high-quality sound for a variety of applications in a cool vintage-style design. The steel body is copper plated for excellent durability, and then double chrome plated for a vibrant finish. A blue internal foam windscreen hides 4 blue LED lights, which light up for cool effect when 48V phantom power is applied.
The mic has a special magnet structure and a low mass voice coil to produce a wide frequency response and a tight, linear cardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection. An internal Sorbothane shock mount isolates the dynamic microphone element to reduce low frequency handling noise. The Fin has a standard 5/8" threaded mount for attachment to booms and floor stands.
Note: 48V phantom power is required to power the LED lights. The mic will still work without the lights when connected to unbalanced low impedance mic inputs.
- Durable and Stylish
- The steel body is copper plated and then double chrome plated for a sleek look with lasting durability. A molded blue foam windscreen covers 4 internal blue LED lights, which light up when 48V phantom power is applied 1
- The special magnet structure and low mass voice coil provide a brilliant sound that's terrific for vocals, instrument amps, and harmonica
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- The Fin offers a tight cardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection
- Low Handling Noise
- A special internal Sorbothane rubber shock mount reduces the effects of low frequency handling noise
- Standard Connection
- A standard 3-pin XLR connector and a 5/8" threaded mount let you connect the mic to virtually any sound system and mount it on a variety of mic booms and stands
- Accessories Included
- An aluminum carrying case and a polishing cloth are included to keep your mic looking like new