Night Optics USA represents a highly qualified team with many years of experience in manufacturing and distribution of night vision systems for commercial, law enforcement and military applications.
Battle-tested and proven - the AN-PVS-7-3AG brings the concept of 'owning the night' to fruition - covert operators can observe under total darkness conditions, while not being seen.
Designed for military and law enforcement applications, The PVS-7 can be accessorized and configured to meet mission specific requirements; it can be head, helmet or tripod mounted, or fitted with a powerful telephoto lens to increase its range of detection/recognition.
The nighttime performance of this PVS-7 is nothing short of remarkable. Inside the waterproof housing there's a premium gen-3 auto-gated intensifier tube that resolves 64-72 lp/mm - low and no-light imaging will be well detailed with a minimum of bright-light blooming.There are many variables that affect the distance that one can see with a night vision device; the object's size, ambient weather and lighting conditions, the level of detail needed for recognition, etc. The important factors to consider when evaluating any night vision device are the generation of the intensifier tube along with its specified resolution and s/n ratio. The magnification, clarity, and light transmission performance of the NVD's optics also contribute to its low/no-light performance capabilities. All NVDs sold by B&H feature bright-light protection systems. However, this does not mean that bright light can/will not damage the device. Exposure to bright light compromises the longevity and performance of image intensifier tubes.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Internal low-battery and IR-on indicators
- Mil-Spec headgear for hands-free operation
- Integral IR illuminator for total darkness conditions
- Third Generation Intensifier - Auto-Gated
- Resolution: 64-72 lp/mm While 2nd generation night vision works well in most applications, 3rd generation night vision will outperform it in all situations. With a 3rd generation NVD, your image will be crisper and clearer with a decreased level of bright light blooming. These improvements substantially increase the recognition and detection range of the system. This tube is auto-gated for enhanced performance during difficult/dynamic lighting scenarios.