The TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony M gives the singing keyboard player the power to create harmonies and doubled vocals during performances. The Harmony M is capable of creating 1 or 2 voice harmonies based on the keyboard playing. In addition, internal processing enhances vocal quality without the need for external hardware. There is an XLR microphone input, 1/4" phone pedal input, MIDI input and stereo 1/4" phone balanced outputs on the rear. There are 10 factory presets and 6 reverb / delay effects for added control and sound enhancement.
- One or two voices of 4th generation intelligent harmony
- Interprets your MIDI keyboard playing to choose the correct harmony parts
- Separate Double effect using overdub algorithm
- Tone switch engages adaptive Live Engineer Effects
- 6 reverb/delay combinations with selectable alternates
- 10 presets, each with A/B selection
- Selectable harmony voicing including octaves and the unique Bass setting