This Small Case from AstroScope is manufactured by Pelican as their 1200 case. This durable case is designed to contain, store, transport, and protect average-size night vision equipment kits.
The Pelican 1200 case is o-ring sealed for water and dust protection. The exterior is constructed from an impact-resistant copolymer plastic, and the hardware is maintenance-free stainless steel. The comfortable carry handle folds down when not in use, and the case can be padlocked for enhanced security when carrying sensitive or expensive equipment. The automatic pressure equalization valve facilitates opening the case after changes in atmospheric pressure. The 1200 case is extremely well built- its waterproof, dust proof, impact resistant, and it will operate flawlessly in nearly any climate.
The interior of this case is fitted with a three piece Pick 'N' Pluck foam insert that can be customized to fit specific pieces of equipment.
- Fold-down over-molded rubber handle
- Automatic pressure-equalization valve
- Maintenance-free stainless steel hardware
- Pick 'N' Pluck foam insert protects and organizes
- Easy-open double throw latches with padlock protectors
- Accepts optional combination lock for enhanced security
- Copolymer plastic exterior is watertight, crush proof, and dust proof
- Waterproof o-ring seal: floats in salt water with 12.5 lb / 5.45 kg load, submersible to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Meets and exceeds STANAG 4280 and DEF-STAN 81-41 part 3/4, paragraphs 14, 17, 19, 21, 24 - vibration, low temp, dry heat, impact