The M-164UF from Tascam is a high-quality yet affordable 16-channel mixing console, ideal for live or installed applications. With 6 mic inputs with phantom power, and 5 stereo line inputs, the M-164UF offers plenty of connectivity. Main and Sub output busses, along with a pair of Aux sends provide connectivity for monitors and effects. Each mic input is equipped with 3-band EQ and high-pass filters to help you sculpt your mix.
The mixer is also equipped with a stereo effects processor that offers reverb, delay, chorus, and more, allowing you to add even more richness and depth to your mix. A USB 2.0 interface lets you connect to a computer, allowing you to record all 16 inputs in their own track. Cubase LE4 software is included so you can work with audio on your computer right away.
- Mic Inputs
- The mixer offers 6 high-quality XLR mic inputs, complete with phantom power
- Stereo Line Inputs
- The 5 stereo line inputs feature EQ and RIAA phono preamps for terrific flexibility
- Mic EQ
- Each mic input offers 3-band EQ and high-pass filters for sculpting the sound mix
- Output Busses
- The mixer features Main and Sub output busses, as well as a pair of Aux sends for use with monitors and effects
- Stereo Effects Processor
- A stereo effects processor provides you with 16 programs of reverb, delay, chorus, and more to add richness and depth to your mix
- USB Interface
- A built-in USB 2.0 interface lets you connect the mixer to a computer and redirect all 16 input channels for recording and editing. Cubase LE4 software is included so you can start working right away