The Motorola MH230R Talkabout Two-Way Radio is ideal for people on the move. This rugged and dependable walkie-talkie has a maximum range of 23-miles, perfect for hiking or a day of shopping in the mall.
For convenience, the voice-activated system allows for hands-free operation while the 11 weather channels and the emergency alert button are useful when on the trail.
- Small, dependable radio for instant communications
- Quiet Talk - protects against non-Motorola radio interference
- 11 (7 NOAA) weather channels and 22 communication channels with priority scan and 121 privacy codes
- 10 call tones, emergency alert button and keypad lock
- Includes rechargeable battery pack that can be charged with drop-in charger cradle or mini-USB cable 1