The MXO2 Mini Max for Laptops from Matrox is a device that combines the functionality of an HDMI & Analog I/O card in the form factor of a miniature breakout box. It will capture, convert, and play multiple video formats. This model features an adapter that is specifically designed for use with laptops, although a separate MXO2 PCI-E Host Card Adapter can be used to make the unit compatible with desktops. This model additionally features Matrox MAX technology for faster than real-time H.264 encoding.
The Mini Max's small footprint makes it easy to transport. It is compatible with both Mac and PC systems, as well as most industry-standard applications, such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Photoshop, among others. Moreover, its color-calibration tool can be used to turn your HDMI monitor into a professional-grade video monitor.
Note: Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 support for Mac OSX to be available in early November 2010.
- This model is designed for use with laptops
- This model features Matrox MAX technology for faster than real-time H.264 encoding
- This device works with Mac and PC platforms
- It features a small footprint and is easy to connect to cameras and monitors
- Capture and play back high-definition video in multiple formats
- Turn your HDMI screen into a professional-grade video monitor with color-calibration tools, including blue-only
- A 10-bit hardware, scaling engine allows for real-time up-scaling, down-scaling, and cross-conversion on capture and playback
- This unit supports 5.1 and 7.1 surround-sound monitoring on the HDMI output
- Edit AVCHD footage by capturing into an edit-friendly compressed or uncompressed format
- It is compatible with your applications such Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Adobe Photoshop, among others