The Archival Methods Flat Storage Box provides you with a safe and secure place to store documents, photos and other items. The acid-free construction will not degrade over time and harm the contents. The bottom edges are all finished in metal to provide additional security and durability to the box when stored or transported.
- Smooth plate finish free from knots and abrasive particles
- Made from fully bleached, high alpha cellulose pulp. It does not contain any post consumer waste recycled pulp. Paper is free of metal particles, waxes, plasticizers, residual bleach, peroxide, sulfur content is less than 0.0008% reducible sulfur
- The lignin content is measured by the phloroglucinol test with a Kappa number of 5 or less
- Metallic Impurities, Iron will not exceed 150 ppm and copper shall not exceed 6 ppm. No optical brightening agents are used in the pulp
- The paper contains a minimum of 3% calcium carbonate (CaCO3) with a pH range 8-9.5
- Alkaline or neutral sizing are used. No alum rosin or rosin sizing are used.
- Color dyes are light-fast and non-bleeding
- Board will not degrade and cause harm to artifacts stored in boxes made from this paper
- This paper passes the PAT (Photographic Activity Test) ISO 14523 formally ANSI IT9.16