Did the switch to digital TV broadcasting make it harder to get good over-the-air reception from your HDTV or converter box? If so, you just may need a better antenna, such as the Terk Technologies FDTV2A Omni Directional Amplified Flat Digital HDTV Antenna. The flat, digital indoor antenna employs a high gain design to pick up more distant stations, and its 360° reception pattern means you won't have to keep making adjustments to receive your local channels.
The antenna has an Extremely Low Noise (ELN) amplifier for outstanding digital TV reception without signal saturation. But you can remove the amp if signal strength is not a problem in your area. The attractive black antenna is designed to blend in with your existing TV gear, and the device comes with a 3-way mounting bracket so that it can be used hanging, standing, or lying flat. After installing the FDTV2A Antenna, you'll once again be enjoying excellent reception of your favorite local digital channels.
- Removable amplifier for maximum flexibility and performance
- Extremely Low Noise (ELN) amplifier provides outstanding digital TV reception without saturating the signal
- High gain picks up more distant stations
- Optimized for HDTV reception
- 360° reception pattern eliminates need for constant adjustments
- Patented reception technology outperforms traditional antennas
- Includes 3-way mounting bracket for maximum flexibility in placement (hanging, standing, or lying flat)
- Designed to blend in with today's high-end HDTV systems