The Digicom wireless intercom from Eartec is a complete full-duplex communication system for 3 people. The term "full-duplex" means you can speak freely, without having to wait for another user to finish talking before you can interject. You don't have to push a button to speak or listen, so it's an ideal system for production people, houses of worship, or any group that needs to communicate while working with their hands.
The system operates without a base station, which provides the users with total mobility and less equipment to carry around. The Digicom transceivers are microprocessor controlled, and transmit and receive digital signals as opposed to radio waves. This powerful digital architecture makes it possible to communicate with a range up to a 1/4 mile (425 meters).
This system comes with 3 comfortable and durable Slimline double-sided headsets with unidirectional microphones. You can add a fourth person to the Digicom system by purchasing an additional transceiver and Eartek headset. The hands-free operation, non-voice activated nature of this powerful system make it a great option for any group that needs to discretely communicate, uninhibited by wires and short operational ranges.
- Capable of an incredible 1/4 mile operational range
- Includes headsets and rechargeable batteries with 8 hours of operation time
- Belt-pack based system, no base station required
- FCC license not required for operation
- No buttons to push to talk or listen, non-voice activated
- Digital voice transmission - not radio waves